CAB Camp 2020
SommFoundation and the Paso Robles CAB Collective are pleased to announce CAB Camp 2020, March 29th-April 1st. Participants will be selected to join an intimate group of top wine professionals for a one-of-a-kind experience.
Discover the most exciting up-and-coming U.S. wine region, Paso Robles. This program offers a deep dive into all that this incredible wine region has to offer. The trip will include vineyard and wine cave tours, tastings of Cabernet and other red Bordeaux varietals straight from the barrel, informative seminars and gatherings, meetings with the winemakers, exclusive tastings of current and library wines, wine dinners and more. Come create your own interpretation of a Paso Robles CAB blend and taste what the buzz is all about.
- Must work and reside in the United States.
- Must NOT have traveled to the Paso Robles AVA in the last 24 months with Paso Robles CAB Collective, Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance (PRWCA), or Wine Speak Paso Robles.
- Preference will be given to applicants with wine purchasing responsibilities or to those who have influence over wine purchasing decisions at their place of employment.
- Attendees MUST arrange their own transport to/from Paso Robles. Airfare is NOT provided, however airport transfer will be covered. The closest airport is located at San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport.
- Attendees have the option to arrive by 12:00 PM for a Welcome Lunch, but MUST arrive for hotel check-in by 3 PM on Sunday, March 29th. Departures may be scheduled for any time on Wednesday, April 1st.
Accommodations at the Allegretto Vineyard Resort, transport, and all meals during the program will be provided.
About the Paso Robles CAB Collective (PRCC):
Founded in 2012, this grassroots non-profit organization was formed with the belief that the best red Bordeaux varietals in the world are produced in Paso Robles. The PRCC strives to promote the full potential of the Paso Robles AVA in producing superior-quality, classic and age-worthy Cabernet Sauvignon and red Bordeaux blend wines to consumers, trade and media worldwide.
PRCC Mission: To educate media, trade and consumers on the quality of Cabernet Sauvignon and red Bordeaux varietals produced in Paso Robles, and to promote the varietals themselves, as well as the global marketing of Cabernet Sauvignon and red Bordeaux varietals from Paso Robles.
PRCC Vision: Promoting the full potential of the Paso Robles appellation in producing superior quality, age-worthy, balanced, classic Cabernet Sauvignon and red Bordeaux varietals to media, trade and consumers worldwide.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Wednesday, November 20th, 5pm PST.